fredag 24 april 2009

Underbar låt, och äntligen vet jag vad dem sjunger om!!!




Time keeps painting my darling  
Ripped all the flowers in the garden 
Oh baby come home 
You angels bring her home  

Imens står solen over højen 
Han mindes den sommer hvor hun strålede 
Forsvandt i haven grøn
 Og træernes sang hun fandt  

Time keeps painting my darling
 And the garden keeps on singing the old song 
Oh baby still I am waiting in the light
 Hoping the angels would carry you home 

 Den sang tog mørket i sin pote 
Den bar hans kvinde i dens kolde favn 
Og lagde hende for hans dør i silkekjole 
Hoping the angels would carry her home 

 [Chorus] Leaving it all with my only friend 
Her beauty was lifeless on the stair 
Oh baby I´ll carry you away Into the garden´s tale
 But everything died and turned to stones
 I laid her down under the old oak 
Seing it all Blossom forever more  
Time keeps on painting my darling 
And the garden keeps on singing the old song 
Oh baby now I know you´re in the light
 Painting it all with your colorful songs 

 Imens står solen over højen
 Hans skygge kastes ud i haven grøn
 Forsvandt for evigt og uden en note 
Hoping the angels will carry her home 

[Chorus]  Time keeps painting my darling 
Ripped all the flowers in the garden
Oh baby you´re home 
You angels where are you.

Inga kommentarer:

For Your Eyes Only!!!!

For Your Eyes Only!!!!